The Chaos Emerald King The Chaos Emerald King

D'awwwwww

It would get a 10 if it had Knuckles in it xD But so sweet ~ Well done!
Tails <3

Peda responds:

Tails <3 ftw. Maybe Knuckles will return next year? "We Wish You A Master Emerald?"

SOCKS SOCKS

Lol :P

It made me giggle, and I guess that was the point of it. I can't wait to see more ^^

DunderAxel responds:

Thanks!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Woo!

I have watched this so many times now. And I will keep on watching it xD And showing all my friends :3
Dude, you are skilled.
Her face when she plays the instrument with her second pair of lips has me in tears every time.

London Riots: The Game London Riots: The Game

Oh.

There is no denying that this is an average game, that works, whatever.
But a game made /about/ the London riots? The London riots in which people's houses were burned, innocent businesses, injuries were caused...?
Really?

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

Hmmm.

It's not anything new or special...I got bored at the 7th level. It doesn't require much thought and has you blindly jumping around quite a lot.
But I guess that's the point of the game.
Basically, it's the traditional platformer with a slight twist...Good idea but nothing amazing.

Youda Legend Golden Bird Youda Legend Golden Bird

Nice!

Awesome game - but peope should learn that pretty much all 'Youda' games will be demos...Puttin 'Youda' in the title is as good as. You should be reviewing the game itself, ot whether it's adequately described or not. So...
This is a great game, especially as I love point-clicks. The hint system is maybe too readily available, perhaps. But awesome game all the same ~

rwb girl rwb girl

Cute!

Love pretty much all of it :D Especially the hair and the little redness on her nose.

Jara ~ x