London Riots: The Game London Riots: The Game

Oh.

There is no denying that this is an average game, that works, whatever.
But a game made /about/ the London riots? The London riots in which people's houses were burned, innocent businesses, injuries were caused...?
Really?

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

Hmmm.

It's not anything new or special...I got bored at the 7th level. It doesn't require much thought and has you blindly jumping around quite a lot.
But I guess that's the point of the game.
Basically, it's the traditional platformer with a slight twist...Good idea but nothing amazing.

Youda Legend Golden Bird Youda Legend Golden Bird

Nice!

Awesome game - but peope should learn that pretty much all 'Youda' games will be demos...Puttin 'Youda' in the title is as good as. You should be reviewing the game itself, ot whether it's adequately described or not. So...
This is a great game, especially as I love point-clicks. The hint system is maybe too readily available, perhaps. But awesome game all the same ~

Adventurous Eric Adventurous Eric

Meow.

It annoyed me after a while, but is a good game overall with an interesting concept. I loved the artwork :)

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Hmmm...

I'm really put off by all the Mochi advertising here.
Bloons TD used to be a lot more friendly, I think. I prefer 1, 2 and 3 to this, though it is still pretty good. I was happy when I had seen number 4 out, but I feel a little let down.

Love Chef Love Chef

Meh.

It seems like a Cooking Mama copy...just not as 'good'. I played for the first 2 minutes and got bored...
I guess it could be something better with a little work.

Space Voyage - Invasion Space Voyage - Invasion

Hmmmm.

One of the only games on here that I have played all the way through...I have a short atention span and when I first started playing I didn't plan to continue, but I did.
I think some people who have played this game are looking a little far into it. Someone mentioned the amount of colours used for the aliens - changing that wouldn't affect the gameplay much.
yes, there are things to be improved but I think this is a good first step to something that could be a lot more.

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Yay!

I saw the words 'Stick' and 'War' in the game title and it lived up to what i expected it to be.
I got a little bored after a bit, but I have a short attention span so...It doesn't really matter. What does matter is that this is a seriously awesome game that I will probably be coming back to :)
Thanks for making it!

CRAZY-King-JAY responds:

dont worry I have a short atten

Bango! Bango!

Yeah...

I liked it, but got fed-up quickly. I think that occasionally the jump is a little unresponsive, or just happens a bit too late.
Apart from that, this is a really nice concept and i think it would do well if it were developed further.

turnz turnz

Pretty Good

Does become a little repetitive, but nice concept. I didn't enjoy it that much but that's because I'm not very good at these type of games :D But i think the tutorial was good, I dislike tutorials that go on for ages and are just a load of writing :)